Of course, you could go to the couple's registry and pick something from there, but then your gift wouldn't be unique.
Here are some tips to help you come up with some great, unique wedding gift ideas.
Ask yourself these questions:
-what do you know about the couple?
-what do they like?
-where are they planning to spend their honeymoon?
-what's their personality?
-what is their lifestyle?
The answers to these questions can give you ideas for a gift that displays your thoughtfulness and care.
Here are just a few gift ideas to ponder:
1. Gift Certificates to a spa for the bride and groom are great before or after the wedding. The wedding day is often stressful, so you could offer a day at the spa to prepare them for the wedding day. Or, they could use it just after their honeymoon, as they prepare to resume their regular activities.
2. As an alternative for the day at the spa, you could give them a spa in a basket, including monogrammed robes, towels, and a few other relaxing items, like candles, bath and body lotions, some romantic music, and even engraved wine glasses accompanied by a bottle of wine for a special evening at home.
3. Keepsake Box - As time goes by, memories begin to fade, and what better and more unique gift than a special box where they can safely store all those precious mementos that become more cherished as the years go by? This box is perfect for things like: marriage license, special photos, place cards, vows, and all those other special keepsakes that often get lost as time passes.
4. Silver-Plated Picture Frames - the perfect way to display favorite photos of their special day. Have them engraved with the couple's names and the wedding date for a treasured memory.
5. Etched Glass Wedding Invitation - Have their wedding invitation, or other special verse engraved on a glass sculpture. This will be treasured for years to come, and definitely unique. Or, for a little variation, get the actual invitation, and mount it on a glass plate and finish it with matching colored paint.
6. Honeymoon Photo Album - this could be made out of wood, with something like "A Honeymoon to Remember" engraved on the cover: a perfect place to capture those wonderful honeymoon memories.
You are now ready to give the perfect wedding gift to your friends and family.